2018년 7월 21일 토요일

Alive Like Me - Meant For This



I've been away fighting hard to stay alive and I don't know when I’ll be coming home (When I’ll be coming home) Day after day never ending sleepless nights Waking up to replay them in my mind (Replay them in my mind) I’ll never let this go And it might kill me if I try To pretend that its all behind me Tell myself that it wasn't meant to be The only thing I hope Is that I make it through the night So the words that I’ve kept inside me will get a chance to see the light I've been away fighting hard to stay alive and I don't know when I’ll be coming home (When I’ll be coming home) Day after day never ending sleepless nights Waking up to replay them in my mind (Replay them in my mind) Woah x2 What was I running from? I'm meant for this were meant for this Woah x2 What was I hiding from? It’s hard to see behind the sun But like the stars in the sky the answers everywhere You just won’t see it until the night is growing near So I’ll wait up and watch the light Disappear into the night I’ll know the battle was won once I see the stars burn bright I've been away fighting hard to stay alive and I don't know when I’ll be coming home (When I’ll be coming home) Day after day never ending sleepless nights Waking up to replay them in my mind (Replay them in my mind) My only prayer is that this ship that we built ourselves doesn't get taken by the waves and have its pieces sent to hell x2 I've been away fighting hard to stay alive and I don't know when I’ll be coming home

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기