2018년 12월 2일 일요일

Designer Disguise - Stronger



Lyrics --------------------------------- My body is full of thorns But my heart can't go wrong Do your worst, do your worst You won't get the best of me Do you worst, do your worst This must be a reverie Nothing can stop me now I'm only getting stronger 'Cause you know I never learned to see defeat as a route when I was young Naïveté would feed the need in me to reach my dreams and latch on to anything I clung to As I grew, became conditioned to question what if it falls through So I dismiss my inhibitions as fiction And scream to the sky when faced with affliction Do your worst, do your worst We've been reeling in the shit the universe disperse'n Flip it to a blessing finding bliss in a curse Do your worst, do your worst I can't stop no matter the weather and all the odds up against me Won't buy your lies or let this be an ending Nothing can stop me now I'm only getting stronger We fight to stay alive I'm only getting stronger

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기