2019년 3월 1일 금요일

Knocked Loose-The Gospel (Official Video)



Lyrics: Bury me, I'm counting down the days, I like the way you stand with god when you're too afraid, You'll spend your whole life running, and you'll still end up with nothing, But I've washed my sins in the blood of Jesus, Bury you till it fucking hurts, But I don't wanna be a member of your fucking church Tell me, Why are Christians so accepting of death? Does that mean that I don't believe in god? Cause I'm not ready to leave yet no I'm not ready to die at all, But you, you've got it all figured out, You're counting down the days, But what makes you so certain, You're the one to be saved, Cause let me tell you, Love like that must cost, An arm and a fucking leg, Because my tongue will not move, No matter how hard i beg.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기