2019년 9월 8일 일요일

flora cash - Missing Home (Official Video)



Missing Home Lyrics: 3 in the morning and I’m looking for air check on your breathing and I get out of bed flip on the tv and I look at the news and I’m getting confused ‘cause this isn’t our room where have we gone and how did we get here? where would I be in life had we not met yet? what does it take to be happy? what does it take to be satisfied? got a lot of hunger and got a lot of big dreams and even though I’m mining gold I’m missing home… somehow Been a lot hard days and been a lot long nights and even though I love the road I’m missing home… somehow and I’m thinkin’ of mama and the look in her eyes when I said I’m a dreamer and I kissed her goodbye took to the path with nothing to lose I’m feeling alone but I’m paying my dues where have we gone and how did we get here? where would I be in life had we not met yet? what does it take to be happy? what does it take to be satisfied? and I think that you should know that the places come and go but the thing is that home is where the heart is when I’m feeling low with a million miles to go I’ll remember that home is where the heart is

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기