2021년 9월 25일 토요일

Hey Monday - Homecoming

Lyrics:

Homecoming, I'm coming
My sweet mistake
Summer's over, hope it's not too late
I'm pacing, impatient
Up in my head
Taken back to the sidewalk where we met

And carved out our names Do you remember that? I'm coming home, I'm coming home Did you take off while I was gone? I missed it all, I messed you up, I missed you I'm coming home, I wanna know When all the leaves begin to fall If I'm falling, falling apart for you Descending, I'm spinning Lost all defense How could you swallow me again? I left you, I meant to Couldn't let you in Never mind a single word I said Carve out your name Do you remember that? I'm coming home, I'm coming home Did you take off while I was gone? I missed it all, I messed you up, I missed you. I'm coming home, I wanna know When all the leaves begin to fall If I'm falling, falling apart You've got control of me Is this the end of me? 'Cause I just can't cut up the strings I'm coming back for more Don't let your heart go Please don't walk away Homecoming, I'm coming, I'm coming back I'm coming home, I'm coming home Did you take off while I was gone? I missed it all, I messed you up, I missed you I'm coming home, I wanna know When all the leaves begin to fall If I'm falling, falling apart I'm coming home, I'm coming home Did you take off while I was gone? I missed it all, I messed you up, I missed you. I'm coming home, I wanna know When all the leaves begin to fall
If I'm falling, falling apart for you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기