2022년 10월 16일 일요일

The Used - Hands And Faces (Official Music Video)


How can I not taste it,When it's right there put it in my hand.And let's not put it in their faces.Hide the obvious just a little bit,It's coming to this.
You'll know they'll never face it,They're just a face all covered with a rag.And they can't stop talking,So the bigger it gets.And yeah they take up space but still nothing's wasted.
A lie is a lie with crossed hearts and hopes to die.WooooOoooo,You can find me underground,Where I can't hear a sound.I watched you get down on your knees,In hopes that I would turn around.So now you'll find me underground,Where I can't hear a sound,Where I can't hear a sound.
I tried hard to erase it.I tried not to use it cause' I can.And don't tell me what a race is,Cause I can get fucked up more than a little bitIt's coming to this.
We pay to watch it wasted,They're just a face all covered with a rag.And they might keep running,But the slower they move.And those moves in time with their perfect placement.
A lie is a lie with crossed hearts and hopes to die.Wowooo,You can find me underground,Where I can't hear a sound.I watched you get down on your knees,In hopes that I would turn around.So now you'll find me underground,Where I can't hear a sound,Where I can't hear a sound,Where I can't hear a sound.
What can I say,I would have gone another wayCause that isn't me.I was born to fade away.It's nothing you did, just something I felt as a kid.And now I can't feelI can't feel anything at all.It's nothing at all,I feel nothing at all.Nothing at all.
A lie is a lie with crossed hearts and hopes to die.Wowooo,You can find me underground,Where I can't hear a sound.I watched you get down on your knees,In hopes that I would turn around.So now you'll find me underground,Where I can't hear a sound,Where I can't hear a sound.
Pulling my head!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기