2023년 2월 3일 금요일

Go Radio - Any Other Heart


And this is my last remaining filterOn my last remaining wordsIt's leaving the tasteOf something bitter on my tongue
I'm leaving a letter full of reasonsAlong with a line that starts to blurInto a page that saysYou faded way too young
'Cause you're leaving somethingShort of innocentI'm still thinking of the timesWe should have spent
It's as if this form of treasonCrawled up deep inside your headAnd left you notesOn how to keep your insides dead
If I had any other heartIf any other piece spoke louderIf I had any other handsI wouldn't need the voice to tellThe world about the coward
That refuses to standAnd claim the blood on your handsIf I had any other heart beside my ownWe might have left you cold
I'm handed a book about instructionsOn when I should know to goAnd tracing my fingersDown the binding I get cold
'Cause I've been this awful shade of lonelySince your reasons left the roomAnd I'd see everything get warmerIf you decide to follow suit
If I could paint the townWith all your good intentI'd leave these wallsAs red as my eyes could have been
While picking comfort for my fatherFor a place to rest his headWell, Tallahassee will stay gray outside instead
If I had any other heartIf any other piece spoke louderIf I had any other handsI wouldn't need the voice to tellThe world about the coward
That refuses to standAnd claim the blood on your handsIf I had any other heartIf I had any other heart beside my own
If I were king of the worldAnd I could build you a dayI'd smile just to rip it all awayI would to blaze a memory in your headThat screams about regret
If I had any other heartIf any other piece spoke louderIf I had any other handsIf I had any other hands
Oh God, if I had any other handsGod, if I had any other handsAnd you're still refusing to standAnd claim the blood on your handsIf I had any other wordIf I had any other way

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기