2023년 4월 24일 월요일

Living In Fiction - "Castaway" ft. Pablo Viveros (Chelsea Grin)


BUY IT HERE ON ITUNES https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cas... Song Written by: Dan Whittaker Stetson Whitworth Additional Credits: Garrett Garfield Pablo Viveros where did you go did the silence keep you under under the cloud inside your head where do you go when the distance pulls you under under the weight of the world again I close my eyes but there's no escaping this red morning sky ahead It's like I feel you in my bones, I keep on walking down this road waiting for you to come home I watched the current pull you slow I will never let you go Even when your body's cold where did you go did the pressure hold you under under the wave beating on your chest where do you go when the battle's getting harder harder to win when you lose your grip I close my eyes, but there's no escaping this red morning sky ahead It's like I feel you in my bones, I keep on walking down this road waiting for you to come home I watched the current pull you slow I will never let you go Even when your body's cold castaway beneath the tide slip away into the blinding light It's like I feel you in my bones, I keep on walking down this road waiting for you to come home I watched the current pull you slow I will never let you go Even when your body's cold castaway beneath the tide slip away into the blinding light

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기