2023년 9월 30일 토요일

ROAM - Toy Box


I set my laser from stun to killNice to meet you, they never willWind me up for a cheap thrillDon't put me down, don't put me down
Oh I'm not flying, I'm falling with styleI'll hit the ground in a little whileMy only purpose to make you smile?You make me frown, you make me frown
I don't wanna beNo I don't wanna beI don't wanna beShut inside your toy boxI don't wanna beNo I don't wanna beShut inside your toy box
Pull my string, I've got nothing to sayNot like you're listening anywayI'm on the shelf, there's a battery droughtI'm timing out, I'm timing out
I don't wanna beNo I don't wanna beI don't wanna beShut inside your toy boxI don't wanna beNo I don't wanna beShut inside your toy box
Left on a shelfGot no bullets in my beltI can taste the dust that's in my mouthI let it go but I'm plastic don't you know?I can't give the benefit of the doubt
So here I sit on a shelf, no bullets left on my beltNow I've got dust in my mouth, you can't hear me shoutI let it go but I'm plastic don't you know?I can't give benefit of doubt, doubt, doubt
I don't wanna beNo I don't wanna beI don't wanna beShut inside your toy boxI don't wanna beNo I don't wanna beShut inside your toy boxShut inside your toy boxShut inside your toy box

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기