2024년 7월 8일 월요일

Yellowcard - With You Around


Do you remember when I said you were my only one?We were running underneath the California sunWell now I look at you and you're still more than I can takeYou're like a slow song starting to accelerate
And all my life I looked for youFor arms that I could fall into
All I can think about is youAnd me driving with the Saves the Day record onWe were singing 'til our voices were goneAnd I was falling hardYou were barely hanging onAnd now I wanna chase forever downWith you around
You're making movies in your head when you fall asleepHaving nightmares, dreaming that I'm gonna leaveI know you've always been afraid of ending up aloneSomebody hurt you, now you're waiting on a dial tone
But I'm right here so don't get blueIt's not just you, I need this too
All I can think about is youAnd me driving with the Saves the Day record onWe were singing 'til our voices were goneAnd I was falling hardYou were barely hanging onAnd now I wanna chase forever downWith you around
We were running underneath the California sun
All I can think about is youAnd me driving with the Saves the Day record onWe were singing 'til our voices were goneAnd I was falling hardYou were barely hanging onWe put a record onAnd kept singing 'til our voices were goneAnd I was falling hardYou were barely hanging onAnd now I wanna chase forever down(We were running underneath the California sun)

With you around 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기