2019년 4월 26일 금요일

Life Awaits - Better Now (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: When the deepest dream turns to a curse And all the smothered feelings start to burst Bloodshot eyes, floating on to barely make it through the night My river’s sitting still I’m not ready to see the light I’m sinking in It breaks me My heart overflows through words that I never spoke Erase me from the afterglow I think I’m feeling so much better now It’s like I’m, living too fast but moving too slow When it comes to the end would our love really glow? I’m disenchanted with this illusion Is there someone to keep me in Wasting time, stumbling and hoping you to take my side A universe sorrow built Nothing scares me anymore ‘cause I lost myself It breaks me My heart overflows through words that I never spoke Erase me from the afterglow I think I’m feeling so much better now Better now

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기