2019년 4월 30일 화요일

Simple Creatures - Adrenaline (Official Video)



Lyrics: I hear your voice in flashbacks You act like it never happened Dynamite and whiplash Kill me with your favorite weapon So happy anniversary Now point the finger back at me Brokenhearted surgery You don’t know what you do to me, do to me, do to me But I can feel you all the way from my coffin in LA When I’m six feet underneath my misery Come and hit me with adrenaline Come and hit me with adrenaline Come on hit me could you hit me When I’m six feet underneath my misery Come and hit me with adrenaline Biting on a cigarette Ditch me like a dirty habit Run your mouth and lose your head You’re so idiosyncratic But you’re no Marie Antoinette So save it for the internet I think we’re failing to connect You don’t know what you do to me, do to me, do to me But I can feel you all the way from my coffin in LA When I’m six feet underneath my misery Come and hit me with adrenaline Come and hit me with adrenaline Come on hit me could you hit me When I’m six feet underneath my misery Come and hit me with adrenaline But I can feel you all the way from my coffin in LA When I’m six feet underneath my misery Come and hit me with adrenaline Come and hit me with adrenaline Come on hit me could you hit me When I’m six feet underneath my misery Come and hit me with adrenaline Come and hit me with adrenaline Hit me with adrenaline

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기