2019년 11월 15일 금요일

Highly Suspect - 16 [Official Video]



Lyrics: It took me 16 years to find ya, 1 second to love ya, 7 years to hold ya, 1 minute to lose ya Oh god Where did I go wrong Oh god Do you remember? All of the nasty sh*t you used to do with me Cuz I remember everything And do you remember? When we hopped the P and B to nyc You were only 17 But that puppy love is over We’re so much older Nothings ever gonna feel the same way That it did when we were younger I wish that I could hold ya Baby I know its over Were never gonna feel it again It took me 16 years to find ya, 1 second to love ya, 7 years to hold ya, 1 minute to lose ya Oh god Where did I go wrong Do you remember? When I was your king? And you were my queen Cuz I remember everything And do you remember? When you told me you were holding My future kid and all the joy that that would bring Well I thought I was a father But baby is not my daughter Cuz baby’s a different color And baby im not a brother It was just too much to swallow You ripped my heart out But that puppy love is over We’re so much older Nothings ever gonna feel the same way That it did when we were younger I wish that I could hold ya Baby I know its over Were never gonna feel it again It took me 16 years to find ya, 1 second to love ya, 7 years to hold ya, 1 minute to lose ya Oh god Where did I go wrong And I’ll say, i'm sorry if I ever see you again Cuz on that day I walked away Probably when you needed a friend It took me 16 years to find ya, 1 second to love ya, I don’t trust you, but I still love you Oh god, where did I go wrong? It took me 16 years to find ya, only a second to love ya, 7 years to hold ya, just 1 minute to lose ya Oh god Where did I go wrong Where did you go Where did we go wrong

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기