2019년 11월 16일 토요일

I See Stars - Two Hearted



TWO HEARTED // LYRICS The wreck is all we have to know That this has to end If there’s a chance that lights may follow you home You know where to find me You can call it what you want You can call it moving on You know it's for the better OH I know it’s for the better You can call it what you want You can call it moving on You know it’s for the better OH I know it’s for the better The past is all we had When I think about the way we use to be You seem to think you’re invincible I’ve waiting for change but now I’m convinced That this has to end You can call it what you want You can call it moving on You know it’s for the better OH I know it’s for the better You can call it what you want You can call it moving on You know it’s for the better OH I know it’s for the better When your leaves fell off I followed you Now I see that I can’t follow you If there’s a chance that lights may follow you home You know where to find me You can call it what you want You can call it moving on You know it’s for the better OH I know it’s for the better You can call it what you want You can call it moving on You know it’s for the better OH I know it’s for the better

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기