2020년 1월 24일 금요일

Drown This City - Stay Broken [Official Music Video]


Alpha survivor Turn the other cheek Make sure you connect with my teeth Don’t forget to stay broken We will inherit the earth Go, play dead They like it better when you’re in your head Don’t forget to stay broken Quick, survive You’ll never make it out alive She brought me here She brought me here to die Yet somehow I survived Alpha Just break free Realise your power Don’t forget to let go Tell me how will you fall Quicker than decay If I bury this for you Deeper than the grave for you Tell me how will you soar Further than forgiveness If I carry this for you Turn the other cheek Make sure you connect with my teeth I’d rather swallow than spit out my weakness I’d rather choke than beg for forgiveness Don’t forget to stay broken We will inherit the earth Stay awake The dream of your death’s haunting me again I’m sorry we broke the pact, but Maybe one day I will share your symmetry, Your similarities But only I survived Tell me how will you fall Quicker than decay If I bury this for you Deeper than the grave for you Tell me how will you soar Further than forgiveness If I carry this for you Alpha Realise your power Video by David Hunter Video Directed by Band Factory Digital Media Produced/Recorded/Mixed/Mastered by Scottie Simpson Make-up Artist: Kate Ryan

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기