2020년 1월 24일 금요일

Sera Safe - Resilience



Lyrics: Too little ; too late I hope you never even Catch a glimpse of These fleeting feelings, With this weight off my chest. I can't help myself, By feeling so miserable - So miserable at best 'Cause now we're letting our love fade Too little; too late 'Cause I'd rather feel nothing Too little; too late In this moment I've realized, Your silence was deafening So free your mind. Resilience hides Through all your pain, This is the rise That always follows the lows Just let go This is the rise That always follows the lows This is self-worth - irreplaceable I lost my mind, To your self-inflicted misery I'm taking back, All the love, You fucking stole from me. 'Cause now we're letting our love fade, Too little; too late 'Cause I'd rather feel nothing Too little; too late Too little; too late In this moment I've realized, Your silence was deafening So free your mind. I've realized, I'd rather feel nothing. This is the rise that always follows the lows, Just let go. I've become something worth living for On my own, I've found a life that's worth Living for. Bring me back to the life that I loved Bring me back So, I'll be the unwritten vision of life exposed, I am the alpha, You were the omega failure, predisposed. You've only caught a glimpse Of unwritten things, I'm taking back, Every ounce of pain That set me free. Too little; too late Cause I'd rather feel nothing Too little; too late

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기