2022년 8월 21일 일요일

Easy Shapes - We Are Kings (Music Video)


This is me and my wolf packWe got it all, got it all figured outThis is everything I have(One, two, three, four)
Let's take a walk around downtownI think that I talk too muchIs it just me? Am I that stoned?It feels like I am stuck and I'mI'm so sick and tired that you wanna knowEverything that went wrong a couple years agoI'm gonna set some fires and we'll burn downAll those things you never really cared about
Pack your bags and let's go, woah, woahWe are the kids, we are the kids of the small townWe got it figured out(We got it figured out)
I'm so sick and tired that you wanna knowEverything that went wrong a couple years agoI'm gonna set some fires and we'll burn downAll those things (you never really cared about)
Pack your bags and let's go, woah, woahWe are the kids, we are the kids of the small townWe got it figured outWe got a prayer to runWe are the kids, we are the kids with the gold crownsWe got it figured out

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기