2022년 8월 31일 수요일

Miss Fortune - Surrender


Stream Now: https://missfortune.fanlink.to/selfti... Merch: www.missfortuneofficial.com In a hotel room Doing things I never know of I lack thereof a true love in you No, not this time It’s a victimless crime breaking through I’ll get through to you One mistake Could end everything While I’m leading the way out of view I’m leading the way out of you Lately, I can’t remember If we’re going somewhere Seems we’re heading nowhere Why can’t you see? Now it’s time to surrender Try not to be bitter It’ll be this December you tried to leave A little white wine Try to find the time I’ve been hearing it through the grapevine You’re heading to the west coastline My oh my, running out of time Trying so hard not to be afraid I’ve never been one to meet halfway If given the chance, I’ll be okay If I can just find the words to say If I have a say in this fight, You bet on your life I won’t wanna meet halfway Welcome to the daylight Stay out of my sight And everything will be okay Lately, I can’t remember If we’re going somewhere Seems we’re heading nowhere Why can’t you see? Now it’s time to surrender Try not to be bitter It’ll be this December you tried to leave In a hotel room Doing things I never know of I lack thereof a true love in you But if I have a say in this fight, You bet on your life I won’t wanna meet halfway Welcome to the daylight Stay out of my sight And everything will be okay Lately, I can’t remember If we’re going somewhere Seems we’re heading nowhere Why can’t you see? Now it’s time to surrender Try not to be bitter It’ll be this December you tried to leave You tried to leave

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기