2022년 9월 29일 목요일

Earth Caller - Alone


Alone is the brand new single from Earth Caller's upcoming record (TBA). Written by Earth Caller Produced by Lance Prenc & Callan Orr. Directed by Colin Jeffs Lyrics: What exactly do you want from me? What has changed for you so suddenly? These thoughts swirl around inside of me Now why exactly do you wanna stay? Guess you felt fine But I felt empty And it’s not alright That you didn’t you notice That you didn’t listen When I was asking for your help You didn’t try You didn’t even try And now it’s time to say goodbye What exactly do you wanna say? All those years you never talked to me About the plans you didn’t wanna make Now I’ve realised we’re not to meant to be Guess you felt fine But I felt empty And it’s not alright That you didn’t you notice That you didn’t listen When I was asking for your help You didn’t try All those nights I spent lying there alone Knowing deep down this would never be your home I’ve waited for so long My heart has turned into stone If it stays might as well just do this on my own I’m better off alone Guess you felt fine But I felt empty And it’s not alright That you didn’t you notice That you didn’t listen When I was asking for your help Guess you felt fine But I felt empty And it’s not alright That you didn’t you notice That you didn’t listen When I was asking for your help You didn’t try You didn’t even try And now it’s time to say goodbye

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기