2022년 9월 8일 목요일

Taking Back Sunday - YOU GOT ME (Official Music Video)


I was there when you were lonelyI was there when you were boredI was there when you were feeling scaredAnd you were not sure what forI was there when you found outWhen you were madder than hellYou were scared, I was scaredWe were scared but I did not let that show
'Cause you got me if you want meYou got me and it's right where I should be
I was there when you were worriedI was there when you were sickI was there when you were positiveThis was not happeningI was there with your fatherWhen he was madder than hellHe was scared, he was scaredI was scared but I did not let that show
'Cause you got me if you want me (Oh!)Yeah you got me and it's right where I should beYeah you got me if you want me (Oh!)Yeah you got me and it's right where I should be
You said "It's my body boy, not your bodyLook here, for Christ's Sake, we're just kids!"You didn't want to do it aloneWho's to say you'll do it alone?Alone
I was there when you were lonelyI was there when you were boredI was there when you were feeling scaredAnd you were not sure what for
Yeah you got me if you want me (Oh!)Yeah you got me and it's right where I should beYou got me if you want me(Oh!)Yeah you got me and it's right where I should be
I was there when you were lonelyI was there when you boredI was there when you were feeling scaredAnd you were not sure what for
I was there when you found outWhen you were madder then hellI was scared, you were scaredWe were scared but I did not let that show

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기