2022년 12월 21일 수요일

Bullet For My Valentine - No More Tears To Cry


I think it's time to recognise these demons in my headThey're killing me internally, I know they want me deadLet's take the time to analyse and get this off my chestBy digging up the skeletons to finally confess
Wait, am I losing it?There's an itch under my skin, is this pain another sin?Wait, am I losing it?Will this rope around my neck make it easy to forget?
I got no more tears to cryUnder the surface, there'sNo more strength to fightThere's nothing inside of me
So nothing seems to ease my mind, no matter what I tryAn endless vicious circle on a loop that won't rewindI'm outta luck, outta time, is this just all in vain?I've had enough, I'm giving up, I'm feeling so afraid
Wait, am I losing it?With no hope, there's nothing left, and you're not afraid of deathWait, am I losing it?When you can't rely on faith, cut this cycle of self-hate
I got no more tears to cryUnder the surface, there'sNo more strength to fightThere's nothing insideI got no more tears to cryUnder the surface, there'sNo more strength to fightThere's nothing inside
Cut into pieces, pushed over the edgeFeeling so worthless, God, when will this end?Every minute, a battle, an hour, a warFeeling so helpless, God, when will it end?Nobody's listening, does nobody care?
I got no more tears to cryUnder the surface, there'sNo more strength to fightThere's nothing insideI got no more tears to cryUnder the surface, there'sNo more strength to fightThere's nothing inside
There's nothing inside

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기