2022년 12월 21일 수요일

TAELA - I Don't Cry When I'm High


stream / buy here: https://ffm.to/idontcrywhenimhigh LYRICS: call it self-medicating ill take whatever works it cancels out the pain I feel it takes away the hurt excuse me while i pack a bowl and disappear for hours at least there’s something keeping me from crying in the shower i’m numb but that's alright got off SSRIs and i can finally get some fucking sleep at night ever since I realized i don’t cry when I'm high i don’t wake up feeling like I’m gonna die every time that our memories pop up in my fucking mind i dont mind if i smoke away your taste i don’t cry when I'm high i don’t cry when I'm high but really can you blame me you hurt me super bad i bet you just expected me to mope around all sad thank god i found a method something to make it better and now i can’t remember just how long we were together i’m numb but that's alright got off SSRIs and i can finally get some fucking sleep at night ever since I realized i dont cry when I'm high i don’t wake up feeling like I’m gonna die every time that our memories pop up in my fucking mind i dont mind if i smoke away your taste i don’t cry when I'm high i don’t cry when I'm high x2

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기