2023년 8월 7일 월요일

Adelitas Way - Undivided


Blood for the scars and the starsAnd the stripes in my handAnd they've been telling me we're lostDouble crossed, that I don't understandBut when everyone's running, is when I will standWe'll be together, until the end
We're undividedWe're bound by a thousand daysWe're undividedWe belong each and every wayIf they could just see usNo daylight between usThat'll never change (that'll never change)When everyone's left youWhatever you've been throughI will remain (I will remain)We're undivided
Pushed to the edge, words were saidOnly healing remainsAnd I know you know me best, all my joy all myFlaws, all my painOne in a million, through thick and thinThis is a lifetime, we're choosing to spend
We're undividedWe're bound by a thousand daysWe're undividedWe belong each and every wayIf they could just see usNo daylight between usThat'll never change (that'll never change)When everyone's left youWhatever you've been throughI will remain (I will remain)We're undivided
It's you and I hereI'm never gonna let you go (never gonna let you go)It's you and I here I love you more than you'll ever knkow
We're undividedWe're bound by a thousand daysWe're undividedWe belong each and every wayIf they could just see usNo daylight between usThat'll never change (that'll never change)When everyone's left youWhatever you've been throughI will remain (I will remain)We're undivided
한국어로 번역

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기