2023년 8월 9일 수요일

Stitched Up Heart - Immortal


Lyrics: Wake up To die another day Disaster on display Erasing time Take charge This life in Disarray And Before I Decay Shovel the dirt on my grave Where I lay I took the road less traveled Now I don’t know Where the fuck I am (Chorus) Immortal I’ll never hesitate To father my own fate And watch it permeate Light the Coals And throw me to the flame There’s no one else to blame This is my end game Sirens I’m Sounding the Alarm And they have all been Warned Won’t take it anymore Titans Collapsing in the wake They’ll feel the wrath & rage Shovel the dirt on their grave Where They lay They’ll feel the earth quake I’ll take the road less traveled Now we don’t care Where the fuck we go (Chorus) Immortal I will not hesitate To father my own fate And watch it permeate Light the Coals And throw me to the flame There’s no one else to blame This is my end game I can do this all day I will avenge what you’ve done wrong I have nothing to prove to you Infinite war Avenge No more deception We’re sick of the bullshit The discourse is Feeding the lies No more corruption Avenge your destruction And now you’re gonna Pay for All of your crimes

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기