2019년 1월 1일 화요일

ANKOR - Nana [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



LYRICS: Dear friend I know you can't notice But you don't have that sweet taste anymore That made me forget it faded Been too long since I last heard your voice Tell me are you that happy by his side? Are you? Tell the truth, speak to me I know sometimes we used to fight I know we were so different But it was real Ah, before watching all disappear Day by day, day by day I would prefer the pain of everything Burning down, crashing down The one who's going mad is me All you have to think about is pleasing me Forget about her Forget those times Now you're mine You belong to me The squeaking of the bed Hearing the glass break I decided to break everything Now I don't feel sadness We're together even if we're torn Ah, before watching all disappear Day by day, day by day I would prefer the pain of everything Burning down, crashing down Everyone's asking if I am in love In a certain way I am Not how they think I know you feel the same Everyone's asking if I am in love In a certain way I am Not how they think I know you feel the same Ah, before watching all disappear Day by day, day by day I would prefer the pain of everything Burning down, crashing down

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기