2019년 5월 14일 화요일

John Floreani - Oh Brother (Official Music Video)


 Lyrics Having you around was like having a knife in my back pocket. We shed a lot of blood, But that don’t count for much now does it. You know your family wonders where you been. You kill them off like you kill everything. I was the only one who understands. No one’s gonna love you like I did. Oh brother, They say blood is thicker than water, And I tried everything I know, To learn to let you go. I got a bitterness, ‘Cause what’s in you is in me too. We were dealt a bad hand, But I made good with what you couldn’t do. I met a girl and I settled down, And I found better things to care about. How does the fucking family Christmas sound, Since I haven’t been around? And I’ll give you the time of day, While mum’s alive. But when she goes I can promise you, So will I. And I hope you find your way, I hope you make it right. And that the last thing that flashes in front of you, Makes you smile. Oh brother, They say blood is thicker than water. And I tried everything I know, To learn to let you go. Oh Brother, They say blood is thicker than water. And I tried everything I know, But I don’t love you anymore.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기