2019년 5월 28일 화요일

Mountain Mover - Sunshine (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: I haven't seen the sun In way too long Cowered in the dark I've lost it all before I've felt myself caving in I'll cave in once again We are lost in the oscillation Spiraling further down The motion is making me sick I always knew we were doomed to fail You buried me in the ground But no amount of sunshine will make me bloom A failure by design I burn myself down And you catch fire (with me) Give me a sign To burn myself down And we'll catch fire Fire, walk with me I've seen you haunt my dreams My skin is withering And in the sun I burn I’m feeling sick while I’m Lost in the oscillation But I am fine Third degree burns I've dealt with it all before My skin will heal But scars will show I keep burning myself down Square marks on the walls Made by light like shadows of images that used to reside There’s nothing there To keep me here A burning house That we’re trapped in So get me out of here Or hold me in Don’t keep me in between

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기