2019년 5월 1일 수요일

The Danger Of Falling - Somewhere Between You And Home



Lyrics: I was only searching for something to see My eyes are so deprived If only I could find the will to sleep Tongue tied and lost If only I could speak Now my throat distended I’ve forgotten how to breathe But maybe I could be myself again A twinge in my heart Louder than love alone It draws me backwards and takes me to a place I long to go It draws me backwards I was only searching for something to see My eyes are so deprived If only I could find the will to sleep But maybe I could be myself again Maybe I could find a reason to live I was only searching for something to see My eyes are so deprived If only I could find the will to sleep Tongue tied and lost If only I could speak A twinge in my heart Louder than love alone It draws me backwards and takes me to a place I long to go Somewhere between you and home

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기