2023년 1월 11일 수요일

Kutless - Treason


It all starts here with my disgraceI give You my life then I run in hasteIn this false life something needs to give
Tell me a reason why this isn't a treasonTell me (tell me I'm wrong)I swear I'm backBut then it turns out it's only a seasonSo tell me, tell me I'm wrong
With my two lips, I will praise Your nameThen I turn around and only curse and blameI give in, strength is thinAdding to my shame
Tell me a reason why this isn't a treasonTell me (tell me I'm wrong)I swear I'm backBut then it turns out it's only a seasonSo tell me, tell me I'm wrong
Your blood, it covered all of my (sins)You changed Your traitor into (kin)
In this false life, something needs to give
Tell me a reason why this isn't a treasonTell me (tell me I'm wrong)I swear I'm backBut then it turns out it's only a seasonSo tell me (tell me I'm wrong)Tell me a reason why this isn't a treasonTell me (tell me I'm wrong)I swear I'm backBut then it turns out it's only a seasonSo tell me, tell me I'm wrong

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기