2023년 1월 8일 일요일

There For Tomorrow- SAAVE


I am a third world product of inflationSome second handed information downSo you can watch me burnI am a good boy with some bad ideasThe only child of all your fears, now
These days will play along like when we were imbeciles.I'm done, done, with the same old, same old.Sift from something more than just a common coldI'm done, done, with the same old, same old.Save, me from the light.
I am a pure few for all your fires.The spitting image of your worst desiresNow, sit back and live and learn.So come on now and get it rightIt's only alone and a waste of timeJust come down.
These days will play along like when we were imbeciles.I'm done, done, with the same old, same old.Sift from something more than just a common coldI'm done, done, with the same old, same old.Save.
I can be a mean, I can show what you've made.Burning to the ceiling, so I can spark a flame.
These days will play along like when we were imbeciles.I'm done, done, with the same old, same old.Sift from something more than just a common coldI'm done, done, with the same old, same old.
So kiss me goodbye,'Cause I die until tomorrow for the better lifeSave.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기