2023년 1월 19일 목요일

Silverstein - Smashed Into Pieces


Never againI'll slit my throat with the knife I pulled out of my spineMaybe when you find out that I'm deadYou'll realize what you did to me
And if my lungs still let me breatheWould you be there for me?If I can make myself believeI'll give you back what you took away
No, I won't let it goDouse myself in gasolineSo don't save me when you come into the fireI'd rather die than have to see your smile
And if my lungs still let me breatheWould you be there for me?If I can make myself believeI'll give you back what you took away
You made me swearYou made me swearI, I can't sleepRealize all these things that you took from meSmash my heart (You made me swear)Into dust (You made me swear)Suffocate my mind (You made me swear)Tear at me from inside (You made me swear)
Smash apart what you createdHow can I ever stop you from crushing my soul?It was, it was yours, yours to begin with
And if my lungs still let me breatheWould you be there for me?If I can make myself believeI'll give you back what you took away

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기