2024년 1월 18일 목요일

Amber Pacific - Gone So Young


I never dreamt it'd be this wayI lost any chance for me to sayTo say that I miss you, say that I love youWill someone please tell me I'm okay?
I wasn't prepared for what's to comeA life made of memories gone so youngAnd now I'm regretting all I've doneBut in your heart you know that I'm with you all along
Wherever you go, I will be waitingWhenever you call, I will be thereWhatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so brightI'm in your heart tonight
I never thought that this could goAnd take me away from all I knowAnd leave me to think I'm on my ownBut your love will take me, you were the one
Who sat through nightsYou held me tightAnd made sure I'm okayAnd I thank you for the love you gave to me
Wherever you go, I will be waitingWhenever you call, I will be thereWhatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so brightI'm in your heart tonightTonight
Wherever you go, I will be waitingWhenever you call, I will be thereWhatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
Wherever you go, I will be waitingWhenever you call, I will be thereWhatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know you're waitingAnd if I should call, I know you're thereIf ever you cry just knowI'm in your heart tonight

I'm in your heart tonight 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기