2024년 1월 18일 목요일

Saint Asonia - Wolf feat. John Cooper of Skillet)


It's hard to face all the feelingsPretending that I'm not bleeding(I'm out of my head)(I'm leaving for dead)Heart skips, pulse hits the ceilingCold sweats, the nightmare revealing(It's all in my head)
The darkness comes out
When it all goes downThe savage comes outEveryone's a wolfEveryone's a wolfWhen the walls at your backYou're under attackE-e-everyone, everyone's a wolf
I'm tracking the moves that you're makingI sense you're not far from breaking(In the unknown, I'm not alone)Feeding on lies and betrayalThis coffin's on its final nailIt's all in my head
The darkness comes out
When it all goes downThe savage comes outEveryone's a wolfEveryone's a wolfWhen the walls at your backYou're under attackE-e-everyone's a wolfWe're biting, we're crawlingNever giving up, never giving up, yeahWe're killing, survivingWhen's enough, enough?Everyone, everyone's a wolf
When it all goes downThe savage comes outEveryone's a wolfEveryone's a wolf (everyone's a wolf)When the walls at your backYou're under attackE-e-everyone, everyone's a wolfWe're biting (we're biting)We're crawling (we're crawling)Never giving up, never giving up, yeahWe're killing (we're killing)Surviving (surviving)When's enough, enough?Everyone, everyone's a wolf
Everyone, everyone's a wolf

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기