2024년 1월 12일 금요일

Bad Omens - Limits


You set me up as the villainBut you never mentioned the root of the problemTook what you wanted and flipped itBut you won't be dragging my name to the bottom
So much unsaid, left me for deadI won't forget, and now you're nextWell, everyone's listening, and they know the differenceYou're not failing our senses
If you're throwing me to the lionsYou should know I'm not scared of dyingI wouldn't take back one thing I did, one word I saidBut I'm gonna make you wish you did
Jump to conclusions, they fall for illusionsBut you wouldn't dare try to stop themYou're going low at the end of the roadBut that won't be the path that I follow
So much unsaid, left me for deadI won't forget, you're on my listWell, everyone's listening, and they know the differenceYou're not failing our senses
If you're throwing me to the lionsYou should know I'm not scared of dyingI wouldn't take back one thing I did, one word I saidBut I'm gonna make you wish you did
I'm holding on to this until the scale's untilted
Well, everyone's listeningAnd they know the differenceYou're not failing our sensesBut you're pushing my limits
If you're throwing me to the lionsYou should know I'm not scared of dyingI wouldn't take back one thing I did, one word I saidWhoaIf you're throwing me to the lionsYou should know I'm not scared of dyingI wouldn't take back one thing I did, one word I saidOh God, I'll make you wish you did

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기