2024년 2월 21일 수요일

Allister - D2


Locked down and alienated, confused and complicatedNow it seems you still have my heartShot down and unacceptedSometimes I get the feeling everything is tearing out my heart
But I'm scared of what I'll findThe search for answers just keeps going nowhereAll I know is that it's killing me insideAs I raise this final bottle to the sky
Here's to promises that die, here's to all the nights we said our last goodbye'sAs we burned another day off all our livesHere's to memories that will fade, like the photographs that scream of better daysIt's all weighing on my mind
Locked down and alienated, confused and complicatedNow it seems you still have my heartNow forced to breathe without youSometimes I get the feeling everything is tearing out my heart
But I'm scared of what I'll findThe search for answers just keeps going nowhereAll I know is that it's killing me insideAs I raise this final bottle to the sky
Here's to promises that die, here's to all the nights we said our last goodbyesAs we burned another day off all our livesHere's to memories that will fade, like the photographs that scream of better daysIt's all weighing on my mind
But I'm scared of what i'll findThe search for answers just keeps going nowhereAll I know is that it's killing me insideAs I raise this final bottle to the sky
Here's to promises that die, here's to all the nights we said our last goodbyesAs we burned another day off all our livesHere's to memories that will fade, like the photographs that scream of better daysIt's all weighing on my mind...Weighing on my mind.... (My mind...)

Weighing on my mind 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기