2024년 2월 29일 목요일

Odd Robot - Vonnegut

got a pain that’s roaring in my head. it’s eating me alive. rotting out from the inside. so i’ve got to let this out. gonna to give it back to you. well, it’s the least that i can do to show i care. as i awake on the morning after, head pounding and sunken ego. shaky hands and palpitations. fucking up my motivation. i swore you’d return like you never left and kill off this disease, but i’ll just settle for a drink. feeling like a scarecrow with no brain. so shove me full of straw. or if that don’t ease the pain, start me on a drip. a glorious cocktail. ‘cuz baby i need something good to get me through this shit. you shower me with your, your cruel intentions were intentionally void of any sense of a meaning. don’t need to tell me now. don’t need to tell me how. how bad it hurts and this broken day won’t fucking let me be. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기