2024년 2월 10일 토요일

Beta State - You Don't Belong


★ Verse 1 ★
You've been running your mouth
Keeping your head higher than these cliché crowds

★ Pre-Chorus ★
You've been known to spin your story around
And keep things interesting
There's always one of you I know

★ Chorus ★
What's it feel like
What's it feel like
To know that you don't belong?
What's it feel like
What's it feel like
To know that you don't belong?

★ Verse 2 ★
I've been keeping my mouth shut
Saying only what you really wanna hear

★ Pre-Chorus ★
You've been known to spin your story around
And keep things interesting
There's always one of you I know

★ Chorus ★
What's it feel like
What's it feel like
To know that you don't belong?
What's it feel like
What's it feel like
To know that you don't belong?

★ Refrain ★
You've found your place
Now hear my voice

★ Chorus ★
What's it feel like
What's it feel like
To know that you don't belong?
What's it feel like
What's it feel like

To know that you don't belong? 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기