2024년 3월 27일 수요일

Bushman Prank: How not to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse 2024!!


What up Bush Fam!! Back with Another funny video!! I filmed this in the last month but battled the rain and wind as you can probably hear in this video. Also, Eric my editor had OPEN HEART SURGERY and still was able to get this video done for us. Yall should know I told him dont worry about it and just take his time getting better. He was trying to take his laptop to the hospital to edit while recovering lol. He is doing better though. I also lost a couple really good reactions due to battery dying on camera. It's tough being the only person out there filming so hopefully yall understand. This is the last video with the oranges for now. I already started filming last weekend in my new suit!! I went left field with this suit but it already gave us some good reactions!! Coming soon!! Thanks @arnesw2647 for reminding me..Happy Easter yall!! ------ The time is currently 6:17am cst here in San Antonio, Texas, USA, Round-Earth, Orion Arm, Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way,...or just somewhere in The Galaxy. Waiting for this video to upload and sitting here thinking about when I moved to Texas. It was sometime at the end of March or April 2013. I had traded a car for a Bronco truck me and my brother in law fixed up, then I traded that truck for a 1984 20ft bumper-pull Shasta RV. It was trash. Nothing worked but I didn't care. My credit at that time was bad so I couldnt get an apartment without a co-signer. I was moving down to Texas because I got offered a really good job. I talked my friend into going with me and we were ready. As I pulled out of my Moms driveway to go on this 14 hour drive with the trash RV I traded for, that nothing worked in,..and...my starter goes out on my old 1999 Ford expedition that was loaded with all me and my friends stuff. Literally the second we tried to leave, nothing. I had to get a ride to the parts store and change that starter out in the rain. Then after I got it running I hooked up the trash RV that I traded for, that nothing worked in, and hit the road. The drive ended up taking 20 hours straight. I drove through literally rain, sleet, hail, and snow pulling this RV in my truck sitting on 22" low-profile wheels, beating my 12" subs the whole way, and my 22" rims was clean lol. Then I ran out of money and gas 2 hours before I got to where I was going. I didn't know I was going to have to buy the starter earlier that day, and I also didn't know pulling the RV on 22" wheels was going to eat all that gas and all the money I had left had to go to the landlord where I was going to be staying. I had a job lined up but wasn't expecting to get paid for 2-3 weeks. We were stuck at this deserted looking gas station in the middle of West Texas desserts, hopeless. I started thinking how are we gonna eat. What if they have to tow my truck and RV with all our stuff in it. How much are those storage fees. I was already overdrafted. Then my Mom called me. I told her what happened. She said look inside your blue pair of shoes, "I put some change in there". Come to find out my Mom hid a little less than $200 in my shoe. When I say I'll never forget the look me and my friend gave each other. We had hope again. I made it to Midland, Texas. I borrowed enough money for food to eat off the dollar menu until I got paid 3 weeks later, and eventually it all worked out. Looking back, at every point of my life where I felt like giving up, my biggest struggle always came before my biggest blessing. Life is tough, we all got a story or two. No man, woman, or child is more important than the next. Look at where you're at and look how far you've come. If you don't like where you currently are start by having hope that tomorrow will be better. Then respectfully, get yo ass up and get to work. If I can pull a country looking RV across the country to live out my dreams, ANYONE CAN. So, don't give up, you have more work to do. I believe in you. Until next time.. Be Hopeful Editor: Eric Wiley https://www.facebook.com/honkytonktaxi Hope, Purpose, Opportunities, Persistence & Determination -Joe Subscribe To This Channel ► https://m.youtube.com/texasbushman

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기