2024년 3월 27일 수요일

LACUNA COIL - Swamped XX (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


When you're taught through feelingsWhen you're taught through feelingsWhen you're taught through feelingsWhen you're taught through feelings, oh-oh
Destiny, flying high aboveAll I know is that you can realize (realize)Destiny who cares as it turns around (destiny who cares as it turns around)And I know that it descends down on me
It's just another dayThe shame is goneHard to believeThat I've let it go, let it go, let it go
Destiny can't replace my lifeScary shadows of my past are alive (are alive)Destiny who cares as it turns around (destiny who cares as it turns around)And I know that it descends with a smile
It's just another dayThe shame is goneIt's hard to believeThat I've let it go awayIt's just a melodyIt bleeds in meHard to believeThat I've let it go
When you're taught through feelingsWhen you're taught through feelingsWhen you're taught through feelingsWhen you're taught through feelings, oh-oh
Just another dayThe shame is goneHard to believeThat I've let it go awayIt's just a melodyIt bleeds in meHard to believe

That I've let it go, let it go, let it go 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기