2024년 3월 27일 수요일

Elliot Minor - Jessica


The way you see her move on T.VShe looks so good, and she's not make believeShe's black and white in Sin CityC'mon now honey, just do it for meShe's good, she's bad, everything I needI need you here now to put me to sleepInto the blue, we touch so deepI'm hoping that one day you will
Walk with me, let's walk into the nightJessica, come home with me tonightSuperstar, you mean so much to me,To me... I'm never giving up
Let's fight, tonight you're my dark angelLet's go, and run 'til we trip and we fallSo take, the sky, cause the world's too smallLet's follow you with the fantastic...For the first time I stood staring down across the worldNow walk with me tonight
Walk with me, let's walk into the nightJessica, come home with me tonightSuperstar, you mean so much to me,To me... I'm never giving up
I'm never giving up
Walk with me, let's walk into the nightJessica, come home with me tonightSuperstar, you mean so much to me,To me... I'm never giving upWalk with me, let's walk into the nightLet's walk into the night.
Jessica, come home with me tonightSuperstar, you mean so much to me.
Superstar, you mean so much to me,

To me... I'm never giving up 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기