2024년 10월 17일 목요일

While She Sleeps - Rainbows (Official Music Video)


If the phoenix doesn't rise, we've got energyIf the truth never lies, we all got enemiesIf we're gonna burn in hell for eternityLife is leaving us, so fucking levitate
Love into the voidWe're chasing rainbowsInto blackholes (I think too much)(Rainbows, rainbows, rai-rai-rainbows)
If the roof sets alight, we've got synergyIf we move, we release, give me dopamineWe've got fuel, don't need fire, so repeat after meLife is leaving us, so fucking levitate
Love into the voidWe're chasing rainbowsInto blackholes (I think too much)
The floor beneath me is beginning to shakeI don't want to jinx it but I'm hoping it breaksI can save you but I can't save myself
Like the corpse flower draws me inI'm fixated on the rhythmNothing good can come of of thisWe can no longer resist, listen
All hopes and fears will disappearTogether we danceInto the blackholeInto the blackhole
Don't know what it isDon't know what it wasSomething's wrongThe highlights of a lowlife leaving usSomething's gotta giveSomething's gotta breakWe don't careWe like it better when we're floating
Left so aloneChasing rainbowsAnd now I see myselfFalling slow into blackholes
And I felt was silhouettes of hope
Love into the voidWe're chasing rainbowsInto blackholes (I think too much)
The floor beneath me is beginning to shakeI don't want to jinx it but I'm hoping it breaksI can save you but I can't save myself(Rainbows, rainbows, rai-rai-rainbows)(Rainbows, rainbows, rai-rai-rainbows)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기