2024년 10월 12일 토요일

Amarionette - Let Go


“Sunset on This Generation” available on all streaming platforms now. https://li.sten.to/nQMM24n Lyrics Let go, Let go Nothings stopping me from the light (no no no) Eyes closed eyes closed Now i’m going under the knife (one last time) Medication method man Hold out your hand To find a reason worth while No maturity second nature Out of air to breathe No more room to stand Celebration full of life There’s no time to waste Over uncertain plight Now you’ve made it To the other side Be my guide to life for the very last time Let go, Let go Nothings stopping me from the light (no no no) Eyes closed eyes closed Now i’m going under the knife (one last time) Under the light don't put up a fight No, no there’s no stopping this So submiss my wrist Never tried to bring you down Never shoulda coulda woulda Is this where you want to be? Unconditional immunity There is beauty in All Obscurity Now you’ve made it To the other side Be my guide to life for the very last time Just breathe (In and out) I can’t see clear anymore Watch your back now Don’t panic Remember everything you took for granted Understand it’s not real Let go, Let go Nothings stopping me from the light (no no no) Eyes closed eyes closed Now i’m going under the knife (one last time)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기