2024년 10월 12일 토요일

Versus Me - Better Off Alone


Listen Here -- https://onerpm.link/BOA TikTok - @versusmeofficial Facebook - /vsmeband Instagram - /vsmeband Twitter - /vsmeband Website - https://www.vsmeband.com Lyrics: I don’t wanna feel this way Maybe I'm going insane Will I ever be okay If it doesn’t kill me Living in a hell you made Every time you lie to my face I just need to get away Before it's too late ‘Cause you promised me forever You made me believe I’d never Feel like I was Better off, better off alone You became the enemy When you tried to take everything Will I be the one to blame If it doesn’t kill me Living in a hell you made Every time you lie to my face I just need to get away Before it's too late ‘Cause you promised me forever You made me believe I’d never Feel like I was Better off, better off alone Look me in the eyes I know you'll try To take what is mine And leave me to die Your clever disguise I can see right through you ‘Cause you promised me forever You made me believe I’d never Feel like I was Better off, better off alone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기