2019년 9월 27일 금요일

Don Broco - Money Power Fame (Official Video)

 

Get up for the money, for the power, the fame We need it Breaking my bones every night and day Breaking my bones, don't care what they say I want, you want, we want more I want, you want, we want more Breaking our bones every night and day Breaking our bones, breaking all the same I want, you want, we want more I want more, give me some more Feeling, that feeling Tell me that you feel it, that feeling Takes me on and on and on Breathe it in yeah we need it Gimme, gimme Breathe it in yeah we need it Gimme, gimme Breathe it in feed our appetites Breathe it in yeah we need it Breaking my bones every night and day Breaking my bones, don't care what they say I want, you want, we want more I want, you want, we want more No matter what we've done to get it No matter what the consequence is Gimme, give me some more Feeling, that feeling Tell me that you feel it, that feeling Takes me on and on and on Takes me on and on and on and on Feeling, that feeling Tell me that you feel it, you feel it Breathe it in feed our appetites Breathe it in yeah we need it Gimme, gimme Breathe it in yeah we need it Gimme, gimme Breathe it in feed our appetites Breathe it in yeah we need it Get up for the money, for the power, the fame I need it take me on and on Get up for the money, for the power, the feeling I need it take me on and on Feeling, that feeling Tell me that you feel it, that feeling Takes me on and on and on Takes me on and on and on and on Feeling, that feeling Tell me that you feel it, you feel it Breathe it in 'till we're satisfied Breathe it in yeah we need it

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기