2020년 3월 13일 금요일

AWOLNATION - Slam (Angel Miners) (Official Music Video)



AWOLNATION - Slam (Angel Miners) - Lyrics: Riptide, worldwide All seeing paradise Amen out of sight Paranoia Always someone watching Always someone watching Always someone watching Over you Bounce, bounce...Slam Me and my angel We can do the twist Come a little closer We can coexist Ok so me and my angel Dancing on a ship Party with the vultures We can coexist Rain, rain blurry eyes Hard days, summer nights Me, myself and I Paranoia Always someone watching Always someone watching Always someone watching Over you Always someone watching Always someone watching Always someone watching Over you Me and my angel We can do the twist Come a little closer We can coexist Ok so me and my angel Dancing on a ship Party with the vultures We can coexist Everybody Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh… ANGEL MINERS AND THE LIGHTNING RIDERS, FOOL Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh…

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기