2020년 10월 11일 일요일

Emborne Drive - Temper (Official Music Video)

 

 

 Lyrics: Vacant, left with the advent of those better days That I thought I had captured. And I know I’m talking in circles and painting us purple I’ve learned to let go. Because I’m dying on the inside, laying on my back again. Trapped up in my own mind, splitting hairs to make amends. If only I could see the future, tell myself how this all ends And part with the frustration that my stifled temper sends. I’m sick of making these bullshit excuses, I’m not where I want to be and that’s on me Redefining complacency. Because I hurt with my head and I think with my heart And I know that’s why I’ve fucked up from the start. That’s the worst part. So let me down again, tell me that it’s not my fault (That you need your time and space.) Tear me down again, leave me with this empty room. A year’s gone and nothing’s changed.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기