2022년 3월 13일 일요일

Miss May I - Unconquered (Official Music Video)


If it’s us vs the world Then I will remain The last man standing So bring on the pain Unconquered Unconquered Unconquered Unconquered I walk alone through a crowd of eyes I see a vision of red, terrified It goes from bad to worse If every blessing is a curse Then how will I survive, I survive The walls are closing in What’s on the other side yea It’s been so long since I’ve felt alive felt alive yea Maybe I’m the only one who can save me From the monster I’ve become Lately All these ghosts still chase me And there’s nowhere left to run Back from the dead Unholy spirits black out the sun How could it end like this? Staring down the barrel of a loaded gun So heavy The world around me So heavy Can’t let it crush me Maybe I’m the only one who can save me From the monster I’ve become Lately All these ghosts still chase me And there’s nowhere left to run The only way out is through And the sun that stops the flood Is still inside of you Pull the noose from your neck and rise Fear no longer The soul is stronger (Unconquered) If it’s us vs the world (Unconquered) Then I will remain (Unconquered) The last man standing (Unconquered) So bring on the pain This life is mine for the taking So bring on the pain This life is mine for the taking And I will remain Maybe I’m the only one who could save me From the monster I’ve become Lately All these ghosts still chase me And there’s nowhere left to run The only way out is through And the sun that stops the flood Is still inside of you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기