2022년 8월 29일 월요일

Tiger Army - "Afterworld"


I sit and think of you only, onlyLike a dream, you came to me, meant to be foreverWithout you I am so lonely, so lonelySo tell me where have you gone now, where have you gone?
Our love will live in the afterworldSome things will never end, they're just too strongIt soars into the sky, beyond this world
I'll wait for you until the afterworldWe'll be together soon, it won't be longWhen life goes by so fast in this worldIn this world
Beyond the heavens above, beyond anythingBeyond the moment our eyes stare and see eternityBeyond our bodies in this life, beyond the endIs the place where our love will never die
Our love will live in the afterworldSome things will never end, they're just too strongIt soars into the sky, beyond this world
I'll wait for you until the afterworldWe'll be together soon, it won't be longWhen life goes by so fast in this worldIn this world
I'll wait for you until I leave this worldI'll carry our love into the afterworldThis is not farewell, I'll meet you in the afterworldDon't despair my love, I'll see you in the afterworld

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기