2022년 9월 10일 토요일

Senes Fail - Irish Eyes


My Irish eyes look out at the AtlanticI think I drink enough to probably drain itThen I could walk to Spain through valleys that were once fullAnd face each day like a ballet with a bull
The storm hangs like an axe over my headThe longer I wait, the more it spreadsLike wildfire through the hills of confidenceThe sun shines but there's sirens in my head
Stars remind me thatLight shines from the past
I'm so afraid that I'll have to face myselfEven though I know that self reflection helpsIt's so easy to judge everyone but yourselfI push away any good thing that I've felt
I've got to lose it all, if I want anythingI've got to lose it all, if I want to be free
The storm hangs like an axe over my headThe longer I wait the more it spreadsLike wildfire through the hills of confidenceThe sun shines but there's sirens in my head
I've got to lose it all, if I want anythingI've got to lose it all, if I want to be freeFree
The storm came like an axe over my headThe longer I wait the worse it's deathLike wildfire through the hills of confidenceThe sun shines but there's sirens in my head
I face each day with a grain of sandI cannot lose what I've never had
Stars remind me thatLight shines from the past

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기