2023년 6월 17일 토요일

Maximo Park - I Don't Know What I'm Doing (Official Video)


I get so scared and I feel such guiltLike when you first drew bloodAlthough the situation is improvingBut when your mood is good it gives us all a liftAlthough your secret language is confusing
And when I work it all out I'll tell, tell youI know you know I don't know what I'm doingDid I pass it on - all the anger and doubt?Your behaviour leads to one conclusionWhen I work it all out I'll tell you
My taste is still the same, it's just my habits that've changedThe nightly ritual is new, but feels as old as timeI guide my hands along, the contours of your mother's backBut there are knots I can't erase, I end up losing trackYou're no accessory, you are a part of meIt's my job to conceal the difficulty of the moment
And when I work it all out I'll tell youI know you know I don't know what I'm doingDid I pass it on - all the anger and doubt?Your behaviour leads to one conclusion
I helped make you and I've condemned youTo see my frailties, the fate of a familyBut I helped make you and I'll placate youI helped make you and I'll placate you
And when I work it all out I'll tell youI know you know I don't know what I'm doingDid I pass it on - all the anger and doubt?Your behaviour leads to one conclusion
When I work it all out I'll tell youI know you know I don't know what I'm doingDid I pass it on - all the anger and doubt?Aah, I know you know I don't know what I'm doing
한국어로 번역

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기